Are they right for you?
Extended Auto Warranties & Maintenance Plans
Does repair insurance really do what they say?Finding Hidden Money In Recalls
You could be owed some money from the manufacturer.Is Auto Repair Maintenance Insurance Worth the Cost?
Does repair insurance really do what they say?Car Warranties?
Don't be surprised to find out that your repair isn't covered.
You Might Be Surprised to Find Your Car Warranty Has Expired
Your dealership's service department might not be telling the truth about your mileage limits.Dealer Services Under Warranty
What you may not know about car service under warranty.The Upsides to Having an Extended Car Warranty
Extended car warranties can bring peace of mind, but don't get conned.What is an Aftermarket Auto Warranty and Do I Need One?
An aftermarket warranty is one of many offered by the dealer when you buy a car. Here's what it's for.Car Breakdown Insurance vs. Extended Warranty
Think these types of car insurance policies are alike? Read on to learn more.How Can You Learn If Your Car Warranty is Good?
When you buy a used car, a warranty may come with it. Find out how much time is left on it.Do You Need a Prepaid Car Maintenance Plan?
Prepaid car maintenance plans can save on repairs, but check on their limitations before buying.
Not an auto club member? Compare roadside assistance plans.Does Prepaid Car Maintenance Save Money?
Is a Maintenance Plan Worth It for a Used Car?
Service a Car Under Warranty at a Dealer?
Extended Auto Warranties: Worthwhile or Worthless?
A Review of Extended Car Warranties
Why They Sell Extended Warranties
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- How much does it cost to cool your home?
- Monthly dishwasher maintenance that can help you save
- Natural spider control
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?