When you can no longer afford your auto loan or lease
Autos: Loan & Lease Problems
Handling over your car does not always relieve you from your financial obligation. Here is what you need to know before turning over your car.A Painful Auto Lease
What happens when you can't afford your lease payments?Seriously Upside-Down
Staying right-side-up in your auto loan.
When You Can't Make Car Payments
Options when you're upside down on your car loan and can no longer make your payments.Getting Out of an Upside Down Car
What you can do when the car dealership has taken you for a ride.Troublesome Leased Auto
Your options when you've leased a lemon.What Will It Cost to Return a Leased Car?
You can't just turn it in and walk away. Here's what you will owe.Surrendering Your Leased Car
Can't make your lease payments? You can voluntarily surrender a leased car, but you will still owe.Can I Avoid Repossession by Paying Off Car Loan?
Closing out your car loan may not stop a repo. It's a matter of timing. Avoid these hurdles.
If your spending has put you in debt, start taking the steps to financial freedom today!Can't Keep Up with Your Hefty Car Loan Payments?
You want out of your car loan, but here's why it won't be easy to get clear title to your car.How to Prevent Your Car from Being Repossessed
Lenders would rather not repo a car. Here's how to get the bank to restructure your auto loan.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- How much does it cost to cool your home?
- Monthly dishwasher maintenance that can help you save
- Natural spider control
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?