Try these tips for keeping your home clean and free of pet messes
As most pet owners know, there's a variety of "pet smells," none of them pleasant. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to combat this.Natural Cleaners Safe for Pets
Our readers share their favorite DIY natural all-purpose and floor cleaners that are safe for pets.
The Best Vacuum for Pet Hair
What's the best vacuuum for pet hair? Our contributors share their thoughts on the vacuums that pick up Fido and Fluffy's hair best.Problem Pet Hair
Don't let poet hair take over your home! Our readers share their best suggestions for successfully removing pet hair from furniture and carpeting.Dog Hair Blues
Pet hair seems to cling to fabric furniture. These tips can help you get it under control.Removing Pet Urine Smells
How can you get cat urine odor out of your carpet when standard over-the-counter products for neutralizing and deodorizing can't seem to do the job?
Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day?
Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips and start saving today.
How can I get cat urine odor out of my carpet?Getting Rid of Pet Urine Stains
Urine stains can be just as hard to remove as smells. Here's what our readers suggest.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Managing home projects to keep costs down
- Buying an insurance friendly car
- Is a bigger home really better?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?