Save money and the environment by making your own cleaning products!
Cleaning: Homemade Cleaning Recipes
7 Homemade Cleanser Recipes Homemade Natural Sink & Shower Cleanser Homemade Dishwasher Detergent: Liquid & Powder
Does Making Your Own Cleaning Products Save Money?
Homemade Floor Cleaners
7 Uses for Baking Soda Just 4 Ingredients: Baking Soda, Salt, Bleach and Vinegar Natural Products for Spring Cleaning Homemade Cleaners from Living on a Dime Natural Cleaners Safe for Pets Recipes for Homemade Dishwashing Detergent Natural Home Clean Up Make Your Own Laundry Soap Cleaning with Vinegar Happy Homemaking the Homemade Way
Check sale prices for green cleaning solutions.Using Old Spices for Homemade Aromatherapy Spring Cleaning with Homemade Cleaning Supplies Homemade Alcohol Cleaners The Many Uses of Baking Soda An Allergic Reaction to Cleaners? Make Your Own Cleaning With Inexpensive Steam Power Safe Oven Cleaner Homemade Cleaning Supplies Country Cleaning: Homemade Cleaning Products to Avoid Toxic Fumes Green Cleaning With Essential Oils Conscious Cleaning Solutions
Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day?
Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips and start saving today.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?