Save money and the environment by making your own bathroom cleaning products!
Cleaning: Homemade Cleaning Recipes for the Bathroom
Try these homemade recipes to replace costly store-bought cleaners: Homemade Goo Gone, Homemade Soft Scrub Cleanser, Hand-Washing Dish Soap, Bathroom Grout Cleaner, All-Purpose Cleaner, Garbage Disposal Cleaner and Furniture Polish.Homemade Natural Sink & Shower Cleanser
Here are two things that will keep your bathroom sparkling clean that we all have heard of and likely already have at home: toothpaste and baking soda.
Homemade Cleaners on the Cheap
Here are some tips for using and making your own homemade cleaners from Living on Dining on a Dime. Most are simple and only take a few minutes to mix.Natural Home Clean Up
Trying some of these alternatives to expensive, toxic commercial cleaning products can prove to be both budget and environmentally friendly.Happy Homemaking the Homemade Way
Most homemade cleaners can be made from things you already have in your house. Try these very simple recipes to make your own homemade oven cleaner/deep kitchen cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, silver cleaner, and more.Natural, Non-Hazardous Cleaning
Non-hazardous cleaning alternatives can easily be mixed up using ingredients commonly found around the house. Here is a great list of suggestions of effective solutions you can make yourself for mere pennies.Make Your Own Cleaners
Try these easy, safe, inexpensive recipes to make your own Extra Strength Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Window Cleaner, Disinfectant Wipes and more.Homemade Household Cleaning Products
Try these 'home remedies' to unclog drains, clean stubborn stains in your bathtub or shower, remove scuffs from flooring and more.Save Money on Homemade Cleansers
Great recipes for homemade cleansers from a microbiology/chemistry student: Window/Glass Cleaner, Mold/Mildew Remover, Toilet Bowl Cleanser, and Bathroom/Kitchen Cleanser.
Check sale prices for green cleaning solutions.The Many Uses of Baking Soda Homemade Cleaning Supplies Revitalize With Vinegar
Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day?
Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips and start saving today.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Managing home projects to keep costs down
- Buying an insurance friendly car
- Is a bigger home really better?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?