Save money and the environment by making your own kitchen cleaning products!
Cleaning: Homemade Cleaning Recipes for the Kitchen
Try these homemade recipes to replace costly store-bought cleaners: Homemade Goo Gone, Homemade Soft Scrub Cleanser, Hand-Washing Dish Soap, Bathroom Grout Cleaner, All-Purpose Cleaner, Garbage Disposal Cleaner and Furniture Polish.Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
No matter whether you prefer liquid or powder dishwashing cleaner in your kitchen, you'll find a great replacement for your favorite commercial dishwashing detergent with one of these two recipes: Powdered Dishwasher Detergent/Scouring Powder and Liquid Dishwashing Detergent.
How to Clean Greasy Kitchen Cabinets
If you do a lot of cooking, it does not take long for your kitchen cabinets to coated in grease. Use these tips and recipes to help get your kitchen cabinets clean and keep them clean.7 Uses for Baking Soda
So many of us stock a cabinet full of overly specific and harsh cleaners, deodorizers and chemicals. To save money and keep your home safe for yourself, family and pets, consider instead all these fantastic uses for baking soda.Just 4 Ingredients
Baking soda, salt, bleach and vinegar can save the day and your budget, too. Here are some smart money-saving ways to use these natural cleaning ingredients in your kitchen as well as other parts of your home.Money-Saving Stove & Oven Cleaners
Use these tips, tricks and recipes to clean your kitchen stove top, drip pans and oven without using dangerous chemicals.Happy Homemaking the Homemade Way
Most homemade cleaners can be made from things you already have in your house. Try these very simple recipes to make your own homemade oven cleaner/deep kitchen cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, silver cleaner, and more.Clean and Freshen With Essential Oils
To make homemade cleaning products with lovely aromas, try using essential oils. These recipes will keep your kitchen clean and smelling it's best: extra tough pot & pan cleaner, super smelling dishwashing soap, disinfectant, and more.
Check sale prices for green cleaning solutions.Recipes for Homemade Dishwashing Detergent Cleaning with Vinegar Safe Oven Cleaner Homemade Brass Cleaner Make Your Own Cleaners
Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day?
Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips and start saving today.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Managing home projects to keep costs down
- Buying an insurance friendly car
- Is a bigger home really better?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?