Ways to spring clean for less green
Cleaning: Spring Cleaning
It's just about time to get those gardens in, the patio furniture out, and to tackle that spring cleaning. It's also time to give the kitchen a good scrub down and get everything freshened up and organized. And now that spring is upon us, it's time to get to work.How Spring Cleaning Can Save You Money
In addition to a shiny-clean home, put some extra money in your pocket. Here's how spring cleaning helps you save cash.
Spring Clean Your Computer
As spring settles in, we all start thinking about cleaning. But what about your computer? Here are some tips as you check computer cleaning off your list.5 Days to a Cleaner Home
A clean, organized house is great, but getting to that point with a full-time job, a family, or many other responsibilities might be difficult. So how about breaking up your cleaning tasks to be done according to a daily schedule, so you aren't faced with four hours of house cleaning on a beautiful spring Saturday?7 Ways to Cash in on Spring Cleaning
If you think spring cleaning just means elbow grease and throwing out junk, you might be sending cash to the landfill. With a little bit of legwork, the common stuff we all purge while spring cleaning can fatten your wallet and strengthen your bottom line. Here's some expert advice on how to make money from your spring cleaning.Natural Products for Spring Cleaning
If you don't already have a lot of cleaning products on hand, shopping for them can cause quite a dent in your wallet. Plus, you're adding all kinds of chemicals to your home. Is there a natural way to spring clean?Spring Cleaning Made Easy
Don't miss these great spring cleaning tips from our frugal readers.Spring Cleaning for Today's Mom
If you are anything like me, try and incorporate these tips into your daily routine, so you can relax while everyone else is tired and haggard from their day of spring cleaning.
Check sale prices for green cleaning solutions.Could Spring (Cleaning) Come Early?
Make your home feel spring fresh any time of year with these simple tips.Spring Cleaning - the Frugal Way
If we're to believe the advertisements, our houses will never be clean without an assortment of new, wonderful and expensive products. Not true, says the frugal homemaker. Your house can be spic and span with just a few household products that you probably already have in your kitchen.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Managing home projects to keep costs down
- Buying an insurance friendly car
- Is a bigger home really better?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?