Ways to break free from these vicious debt cycles
Getting Out from Under Payday Loans & Car Title Loans
Payday loans can force you into bankruptcy if you aren't careful. Here are some tools that can help dig you out before it is too late.The Nightmare of Car Title Loans
Car title loans can keep borrowers in a cycle of debt. You can lose your money -- and your car.
Help Me Out of This Payday Loan Debt!
Entangled in payday loan debt? Here's a way out -- and it doesn't involve bankruptcy.Is There a Way Out from a Car Title Loan?
You can tell the lender to take the car but still be stuck with your title loan. Here's why.
Are you struggling to get ahead financially? We can help.
Subscribe to our free Surviving Tough Times newsletter.
How can she get out from under a payday loan?Caught in a Cycle of Payday Loans
Interest rates on payday loans can be astronomical, so it's best to seek other ways to pay debts.
Am I a good candidate for bankruptcy?
More Debt Tips & Tools
- 6 smart strategies for paying off your credit cards
- 5 great second jobs to bring in extra cash
- Pay down debt now or save: Here's how to choose
- Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit?
- House sharing with another single mom with kids to make ends meet
- Is debt consolidation a good idea?
- Can a hospital send you to collections if you keep making payments?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Am I a good candidate for credit counseling?
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Compare personal loan rates
- Get free answers to financial questions
- Get free answers to legal questions
- Calculate the real cost of your debt
- Debt pay-down calculator
- Calculate the true cost of paying just the minimum