Have a beautiful rose garden on the cheap
Frugal Gardening: Roses
Discover how simple it is to maintain roses in an actively growing state throughout the summer months. Here's a look at how we can keep the queen of the garden spring fresh without any chemical hygiene sprays.Easy Rose Care
Here are a few easy things you can do to ensure that your roses are the envy of the entire neighborhood and guarantee lots of happy flowers for cutting and displaying in the house.
Great Roses Need Great Soil
Don't miss these great ways to improve the overall health of your rose gardens by improving the quality of the soil.Feeding Roses
Here's what you need to know about rose nutrition and feeding your roses naturally. So let's take a walk out to those roses once again and get ready to feed them with health foods!Pest and Disease Control for Roses
It is widely known that roses can be a real pain if they want to be or are in any way not attended to. The truth of the matter is that roses can be very easy to tend to if they are cared for with a light hand during the growing season. The fewer things that a gardener does to shock a natural balance of things the fewer problems will arise as a result of that shock.
The Shoestring Gardener provides creatively frugal gardening how-tos, remedies & tips.Rose Pruning Tips
Here are some pruning techniques used by most rose growers and the types of roses that usually receive pruning of this kind. So grab your pruning shears and let's take a look at those roses.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Managing home projects to keep costs down
- Buying an insurance friendly car
- Is a bigger home really better?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?