How to make your garden tools last year after year
Frugal Garden Tool Care
As more people take on DIY home improvement projects to help save money, tools are experiencing more wear and tear. Here are a some ways to preserve and protect tools and equipment that help you get the job done right.Can My Old Yard Tools Be Saved?
Are your yard tools starting to show rust? Is there any way to restore yard tools? Our readers share their tips and tricks.
Yard Tool Storage
Our readers share their tips and tricks on yard tool storage.
To create the garden of your dreams, get some expert help.
Burpee's choice selection of garden-proven supplies will get your garden off to a great start!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Managing home projects to keep costs down
- Buying an insurance friendly car
- Is a bigger home really better?
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?